Here’s a classic and one that I’ve known by heart for many years. Wonderful words to live by!
The Bok Fu Creed
1. To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
2. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
3. To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect the best.
4. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
5. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
6. To spend so much time on the betterment of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
7. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of others.
Thanks Mr. Zipkin for sending the following quote to me today. If anyone has an interesting article, video, quote… that you want to share, send it over.
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.”